The purpose of this document is to inform the individual (hereafter “Interested“) regarding the processing of your personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data“) collected by the data controller, FONDAZIONE INNOVAZIONE E TRASFERIMENTO TECNOLOGICO, with registered office at Via C. Belgioioso 171, 20157 Milan (c/o AREXPO SpA), CF/VAT no. 97938130156, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter “Holder“), via the website www.fittfondazione.org (hereinafter referred to as “Application“).
- Categories of Personal Data processed
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data voluntarily provided by the Data Subject:
- Contact data: first name, last name, address, e-mail, telephone, pictures, authentication credentials, any additional information submitted by the Data Subject, etc.
- Employment relationship data: data entered in the curriculum vitae.
The Owner processes the following types of Personal Data collected in an automated manner:
- Technical Data: Personal Data produced by the devices, applications, tools and protocols used, such as, for example, information about the device being used, IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP) type. Such Personal Data can leave traces that, particularly when combined with unique identifiers and other information received by servers, can be used to create profiles of individuals
- Application navigation and usage data: such as, for example, pages visited, number of clicks, actions taken, duration of sessions, etc.
Failure by the Data Subject to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation or if they are a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Data Controller, will result in the inability of the Data Controller to establish or continue the relationship with the Data Subject.
The Data Subject who communicates to the Data Controller Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, processing, communication or dissemination.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Legal basis and purpose of processing
The processing of Personal Data is necessary:
- for support and contact with the Data Subject, in particular to respond to the Data Subject’s requests;for the fulfillment of any obligations under applicable laws (laws and regulations);;for email marketing purposes of products and/or services of the Owner to directly sell the Owner’s products or services using the email provided by the Data Subject in the context of the sale of a product or service similar to the one being sold;for management, optimization and monitoring of the technical infrastructure to identify and solve any technical problems, to improve the performance of the Application, to manage and organize information in a computer system (ex. server, database, etc.);for statistics with anonymous data: to perform statistical analysis on aggregated and anonymous data to analyze the behavior of the Data Subject, to improve the products and/or services provided by the Owner and better meet the expectations of the Data Subject.
- Methods of processing and recipients of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data is carried out by means of paper and computer tools with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the stated purposes and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Personal Data are processed exclusively by:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller to process Personal Data who have committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal duty of confidentiality;
- Parties operating independently as separate data controllers or by parties designated as data processors by the Data Controller in order to carry out all processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes set forth in this policy (e.g., business partners, consultants, IT companies, service providers, hosting providers);
- Subjects or entities to which it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data by legal obligation or by order of the authorities.
The individuals listed above are required to use appropriate safeguards to protect Personal Data and may only have access to those necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them.
Personal Data will not be disseminated indiscriminately in any way.
Personal Data will not be subject to any transfer outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Period of Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, specifically:
- Nel caso di contenzioso giudiziale, per tutta la durata dello stesso, fino all’esaurimento dei termini di esperibilità delle azioni di impugnazione
- for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner, will be retained until the fulfillment of that interest
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, by order of an authority, and for protection in court, shall be retained in accordance with the timeframes stipulated by said obligations, regulations, and in any case until the fulfillment of the prescriptive period stipulated by the regulations in force
- for purposes based on the consent of the Data Subject, will be retained until the consent is revoked
At the end of the retention period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the Data Subject to be identified.
- Rights of the Interested Party
The rights of persons to whom personal data relate are governed by Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679. To exercise their rights, Data Subjects may address a request to the following e-mail address email@example.com. Requests will be taken up by the Holder immediately and processed as quickly as possible, in any case within 30 days.
The Data Subject has, in addition, the right to lodge a complaint and appeal to the supervisory authority in accordance with Articles 77 and 79 of EU Reg 2016/679.
Last updated: 17/05/2023